Microsoft VBScript runtime error ’800a005e’
Invalid use of Null: ‘CCur’
/k/account.asp, line 582
I don’t think Komplett want to take back the ram I bought off them (turns out mac and pc ram is different). If I try filling out the return form a second time, it babbles at me in Norwegian. Or is it Swedish?
Ah well, great website otherwise, and the computer they delivered yesterday seems to be working well, although I have yet to install anything on it. First will be Windows (don’t give me that look!), then Suse (sounds like it’ll be easy to install and use) and finally, Debian (fingers crossed it’s a smoother ride on an x86).
Things I’m looking forward to:
- Installing, configuring, blah blah blah. That stuff’s great
- Games!! Hopefully wine is as good as it’s been made out to be.
- The Gimp, on a big screen. Resolution doesn’t seem great though.
- DVD playing, ripping and burning. Downside: Just recently I figured out how to record a DVD to a VHS tape, but now I may never get to try it for real Oh sure, I could do it anyway, but it just wouldn’t be the same.
- Getting the damn photos off my damn digital camera. That was a damn stupid purchase on my part. I seem to do that a lot…
- Having a computer that I can leave on all the time without the hard drive melting.