Terrible news. I heard about this earlier today and was in shock. Mostly at the young 18 month old girl who had her throat cut by some stray string (in a different news article about the same event – can’t find the URL). I couldn’t help but imagine how I would react if that happened to my son in front of me. I was in shock just thinking about it.
Jareth actually had a narrow getaway today. I had placed him down on a couch to sleep, and a guitar which was standing at the other end of the couch fell on him. The head of the guitar hit the side of his head, and he now has a nasty lump and a small cut. Luckily, it was a graze, and did not do any permanent damage. It took me a few minutes to convince myself that he was fine.