From her posting, this mailing list will be focused on the discussion of
- How to create non visual maps for the blind and visual impaired
- New tags that allow to map objects of special interest for disabled persons
- New maps that contain information about barriers like steps for wheelchair users
- Special routing, like wheelchair routing or pedestrian routing for the blind
- New maps that contain worthful information like theatres with subtitles for the deaf or braille writing signs or acoustic traffic lights for the blind
- Data exchange to the navigation tool “Loadstone-GPS” for the blind
All very interesting.