* headlesstwo is integrated. This extends the headless support for OOo to the degree that it can e.g. export presentations with alpha blended graphics and drawings successfully to pdf without a X server.
* helplinker01, the replacement of the java HelpLinker tool with a native C++ one I wrote just after OOoCon06 successfully passed qa and was integrated, but unfortunately failed to build on solaris at integration time, helplinker01redux fixes this having successfully built through the Solaris Sparc & Intel buildbots.
* ppc64one adds a functional ppc64 uno bridges, so OOo is ported to ppc64 now for what that’s worth.
* cairo-1.4.8 breaks OOo, < = 1.4.6 is ok
* freetype >= 2.3.2 triggers overlapping characters in pdf export again, need to better figure out the blame there I guess.
* ajax seems to have a handle on the long running reoccurring ati radeon “r” problem, cheer!