For the past few weeks (too long) I’ve been implementing my mathamatical model (http://minds.may.ie/~balor) in C plus plus. It’s one of those things that needs a lot of testing as if the implementation does not correspond to the theory it may screw up some of my future work. Well basically I’ve found some very strange things going on in CppUnit, which are correct but not fully documented.
Because my mental model of how CppUnit works is different to how it actually works I’ve lost two weeks of code. It’s hard to maintain concentration on a single part of a pretty simple project for this long. I’m pretty jaded by it. Well we’ll see how it goes this week. Thankfully I’ve got Lori to keep me going.